DUE ON: 10 July 2018
Please arrive at our second retreat prepared with the following:
1. Convictions: Refer to binder p36: I would like you to think about 3 to 5 of your convictions, remembering what a conviction is: something that I believe is truth, that I act upon, and it therefore forms a basis for who I am and what I do.
2. David & Saul: Please review "Reflections on David's Repentance," and "Saul's Disobedience," and come prepared with 2-3 insights to discuss and share.
3. Story: During the course of our time together we are going to share our stories and I would like you to prepare 3 or 4 stories about moments in your life that have had a profound impact on you --good or bad. Discover in your story the principles that really made that story so significant to you. Please come prepared to share your stories and their principles.
4. Romans/Grace Series: As time allows, review the Grace Series but especially listen to the lessons on Romans 7 & 8.
DUE ON: 6 FEB 2018
Please arrive at our first retreat prepared with the following:
1. A description of the way you see yourself today. Who are you?
2. A description of your "sense of destiny" or the "passion of your heart." What drives you?
DUE DATE: 12 Jan 2018
Tell your cohort about yourself. Please fill out the "meet your cohort" bio form.