DUE ON: 10 July 2018
Please arrive at our second retreat prepared with the following:
1. Convictions: Refer to binder p36: I would like you to think about 3 to 5 of your convictions, remembering what a conviction is: something that I believe is truth, that I act upon, and it therefore forms a basis for who I am and what I do.
2. Story: During the course of our time together we are going to share our stories and I would like you to prepare 3 or 4 stories about moments in your life that have had a profound impact on you. Discover in your story the principles that really made that story so significant to you. Please come prepared to share your stories and their principles.
3. Romans/Grace Series: As time allows, review the Grace Series but especially listen to the lessons on Romans 7 & 8.
DUE ON: 6 FEB 2018
Please arrive at our first retreat prepared with the following:
1. A description of the way you see yourself today. Who are you?
2. A description of your "sense of destiny" or the "passion of your heart." What drives you?
DUE DATE: 12 Jan 2018
Tell your cohort about yourself. Please fill out the "meet your cohort" bio form.